Instructions to Request a Withdrawal of a Charitable Gaming License
If your organization wishes to withdraw its license, it will be necessary for you to :
- Submit a written request to withdraw your organization's license.
- Provide the date of the last gaming session held.
- Return your license to the Office of Charitable Gaming.
- Submit a final inventory to the Office of Charitable Gaming to have your supplies picked up.
- File quarterly reports until all funds in the charitable gaming account are disbursed.
- Submit a final bank statement with a zero balance.
Note: If organizations play at their own hall and have a progressive jackpot, the progressive jackpot MUST be given away prior to ceasing play.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Office.